Monday, November 6, 2017

Storming Prompt: November 2017

Sorry, I left you hanging in October. I've had a lot to try and work through and while I'm not really back into the swing of things, my brain wouldn't rest until I'd given you this small project. As I have NaNoWriMo in mind, I didn't want to make this prompt very hard so I'm trying something new with this month's entry.


I hope this isn't too hard. I was going for something that was appropriate for the season. Good luck with your entries!

Yours truly,
Cordy

2 comments:

  1. Cordy, I am so sorry!!!!!!!! This year has been so crazy I haven't been able to do these prompts, but I AM GOING TO! In May I started writing a book so when I haven't been blogging I've been working on that so I haven't been able to do these, but I really do enjoy them! I am going to do these all. I am so sorry!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MovieCritic!!!! No worries!! They aren't meant to become blogging homework. They are more like fun-if-you-feel-like-it worksheets. I hope you're not worried about these. Truly, don't be stressing about them! This year has been crazy! And besides, I think it's great that you started a book!! Keep working on that!!! Naturally that's important for you!!! Anything about the book you'd like to share with me? No pressure. (Seriously!) In the meantime, have a Merry Christmas!!

      Delete

Welcome! While I encourage the use of imaginative sharing here, please keep your comments clean and tasteful. I will not publish swearing or vulgar language.

If your comment doesn't immediately appear, don't worry, I moderate my comments. Check back in a day or two to find your response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...