1. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A WRITER TO PARTICIPATE!
2.View/Read/Listen to the prompt with a mind primed to explore the possibilities!
3. You don't have to answer all of the questions I pose. They are there merely to aid your mind in taking imaginative flight.
4. Share what ideas you gained in the comments. This could include a bit of dialogue, a general scene sketch, a plot problem, character names and place, or even the 'history' of a prompt. (But, if the idea you create happens to be so great, you might want to save it for a future date!)

I've had a whole month to do this but I have been busy. It is coming though!
ReplyDeleteThis brain of mine is sort of dead right now, but I see in the rules I can put a few ideas, so here they are!
ReplyDeleteI thought that it would be someone trying to write a song and they would say the words and some great song writer from the past would come and help them.
Sorry, not great thoughts this month (last month), but I have so many ideas for February's that I can't concentrate on this one.