Friday, January 5, 2018

Storming Prompt: January 2018

This picture was too cool to pass up. We've entered a new year so I thought using the prompt of an uncharted territory might prove interesting.

By the way, I don't know what my readers usually do with these posts but you might be interested in subscribing to the comments on these posts even if you don't submit an entry yourself. Not every prompt has entries but should there be an entry you'd be able to read other thoughts on the matter. Anyway, that was a whole lot of babble...moving on!

Rules
1. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A WRITER TO PARTICIPATE! 
2. View/Read/Listen to the prompt with a mind primed to explore the possibilities!
3. You don't have to answer all of the questions I pose. They are there merely to aid your mind in taking imaginative flight. 
4. Share what ideas you gained in the comments. This could include a bit of dialogue, a general scene sketch, a plot problem, character names, and place, or even the 'history' of a prompt. (But, if the idea you create happens to be so great, you might want to save it for a future date!)
5. Read and perhaps add to the other replies and answers submitted. (Recommended not required)


It's a new frontier, why are you here? What's causing that light?

Yours truly,
Cordy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! While I encourage the use of imaginative sharing here, please keep your comments clean and tasteful. I will not publish swearing or vulgar language.

If your comment doesn't immediately appear, don't worry, I moderate my comments. Check back in a day or two to find your response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...