Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Storming Prompt: Dec 2016

I'm sorry I'm so delayed this month. Hopefully this will get some thoughts flowing! :D
Merry Christmas!!

1. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A WRITER TO PARTICIPATE! 
2.View/Read/Listen to the prompt with a mind primed to explore the possibilities! 
3. You don't have to answer all of the questions I pose. They are there merely to aid your mind in taking imaginative flight. 
4. Share what ideas you gained in the comments. This could include a bit of dialogue, a general scene sketch, a plot problem, character names and place, or even the 'history' of a prompt. (But, if the idea you create happens to be so great, you might want to save it for a future date!)
5. Read and perhaps add to the other replies and answers submitted. (Recommended not required)


Why would this be a blue Christmas for a character? Do they even like the song? Are they poking fun at it?

Yours truly,
Cordy

P.S. This version of Blue Christmas always makes me giggle. I can't take it seriously. (In fact, any version of this song is just--funny for me.)

2 comments:

  1. Ah! It's already January! I do have one for this though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, here it is. Sorry this is crazily late, 2017 has been busy.


      Cindy sighed. Ever since her parents had passed away Kara had been with her. She was the best sister in the whole wide world, except, she was leaving Cindy alone this Christmas. Every other Christmas she had been here. She had made it fun, and a happy time. Now Kara was going to Paris with her collage friends for Christmas and Cindy was left alone by herself. She would have gone somewhere too but who would she go with? No one seemed to like her. And all the nice neighbors where also visiting loved ones near and far. Cindy put in a CD of Elvis songs to listen too. She couldn’t think of anything else to do. She hadn’t even really had anything to eat, except the Christmas peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Blue Christmas started playing. Cindy sighed again. “I’m going to have this memorized by the Kara gets back...”

      Delete

Welcome! While I encourage the use of imaginative sharing here, please keep your comments clean and tasteful. I will not publish swearing or vulgar language.

If your comment doesn't immediately appear, don't worry, I moderate my comments. Check back in a day or two to find your response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...